18 September 2009

The Stars

This is something I wrote a couple of years ago. I love it, and I would like to share it with all of you who read this blog. Thank you for reading, and I hope to have many more updates in the future.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ah! The stars. You know, I have the most beautiful view of the stars from my yard. Sometimes, I'll just sit there and look up at them and think, this is what God must look like, so vast, immense, and wondrous. And then I realize that it IS God. Watching me, protecting me. Perfect; without a single blemish. Yet, no matter how hard you try you'll never find out everything you'll need to know about it. But you're okay with that. You're happy just simply sitting there and thinking, Wow! Thank you! For everything! And you look up and realize that God is not only watching you, protecting you, but He's living in you. And you want to share that with the world. The glory of God living in you is so incomparable to any other feeling you have ever had, or any feeling you have yet to experience. You realize that the beautiful world was painted by God so that you can see His beauty and glory in your everyday life. You walk around with a smile. You know that God will may your day great! You know that He has plans for this day and every day after that one. You praise God all day long and when you go home you think about what He did today. And, when the night comes, you look at the stars. The giant sky. And you shed a tear. The greatness of God is so overwhelming you begin to cry at all he has done for you. And you cry even more at the thought that God has even bigger plans for your life. Then you wake up and begin the process over again. And it was all because of the beautiful night sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment